Saturday, January 01, 2011

day 3

First off let me wish a Happy New Year. This year will be filled with many exciting things and adventures. Full of blessings from the Lord.

Day 3 went ok. It really did make a huge difference in using fresh made juice with the MMS.  Stayed at 3 drops yesterday and planning on trying 4 drops today.  Nothing major to report.  I have noticed a rash (that doesn't itch) on my legs and belly, I guess this is another way for the toxins to leave the body, because when I woke up today there was no rash. I notice that when I drain my cath bag that the urine is not cloudy anymore, thus leaving me to believe that all infection is gone. The warmness on my chest continues after I took the MMS. Is it taking care of the scleroderma on my lung, my heart, the esophagus, the reflux? I can only hope and pray.  I haven't had any more "attacks" since starting the MMS. 

I am getting ready to take my first dosage today, I know it is 1pm in the afternoon, but I laid in bed until noon, reading. No place to go and not expecting company so I'm playing it lazy today.  I do have to kick it up on my fluid intake and will work on that today. 

My new year goals this year are big, but I can do them if I just stick to it. 
1.  the book I am writing, I want to have it finished by the end of the year
2.  I want to grow closer to the Lord and be open to His direction in my life
3.  My health, I want to regain more usage of my body (using MMS, diet, exercise, treatment)
4.  I want to hold at least 4 hug campaigns, this sounds silly I know, but do you know how much a simple
     hug can mean to someone.  It will be an interesting to see how this works out, I will give more  
     details later.
5.  I am working on trying to organize my apartment and life. it seems to have been in chaos for so long
     that I it will take some time.

This is alot I know on top of just getting through daily stuff.  My energy level needs to increase greatly to get through it all.  Lord I am asking for the strength and guidance for all of this. 

No comments: