Thursday, January 06, 2011

One day at a time

So, the saga continues.  I will be having a biopsy done on my left breast next week.  This will be done at the Kansas City Cancer Center. The doctors said that because of my family history we need to get a jump start on this.  He is not saying it is cancer yet.  My mom and grandma both have had breast cancer and masectomies.  I am trying really hard to not to worry about this yet as I don't want to get worked up with unnecessary emotions.  I know that the Lord is in control and that he is bigger than anything that I have, had or am going through.

Dad went into heart failure last night around 10:00pm, the transferred him to the hospital and have him stablized in ICU. He has a lot of fluid built up around his heart and lungs so they are giving him stuff to pull of the fluid.  He is also dealing with pneumonia. I can't go see him right now which makes it hard on me but he understands. Paula is keeping me informed on everything and I get to talk to him when she is at the hospital. Please keep daddy in your prayers for healing, but more importantly for his salvation.

Another 'attack' today lasting over an hour. So I haven't had any energy to do anything today, just getting up to eat is too much it seems like.  Thank goodness for granola bars and fruit today.

No comments: