Monday, January 03, 2011

days 4 & 5

There really isn't much of any change than what I have talked about already.  Still NO chest "attacks"  the rash continues, and I am sleeping better.  I can't say that this isn't a change. because it is a big change and I really do like this.  Better sleep, is GOOD!!!  I am taking the drops to 5 drops today and see how things go. 


Yesterday was my 44th birthday and I really did enjoy it.  I woke up with a killer headache but it went away by about noon.  Ashley, Brian, Chris, Aidan, Rita, Paula, Paul, mom and dad all called to wish me a happy birthday.  Ashley and Brian sent beautiful bouquet of flowers, and Rita made a really cool painting for me.  I can't wait to get it hung up.  Via facebook I received 54 birthday wishes and that really made my day.  It seems like my birthday just comes and goes each year with few people recognizing it, because of the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  I will always remember when I turned 40 and my girls made dinner and decorated the house for me.

I will be starting to work on my goals today and breaking them down into baby steps so I can reach them.  I also am hooked up with a program called "Gabe's gifts" to honor a little boy that passed away at birth.  This program will be making baby blankets to give to sick babies while in the hospitals. 

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Pamela,
I LOVE following your blog. I check every day to see how this new treatment is working!! I am praying and praying for you!!

Lots of love and hugs!
Robyn