Wednesday, January 05, 2011

what a day

Things are still going well, my body is still ridding of the toxins and junk.  I is scary to think there is so much going on in there.  I have had a couple 'attacks' and goodness I so cried because the pain was so extreme.  After it all settled down I slept for several hours and wiped out for the rest of the day.  The meds they gave me for the acid reflux just isn't working and that leaves me to believe one thing, and I don't want to think of it.  I am heading back to the cardiologist for further testing.  Regardless of what things show, I know that if it means my time is around the corner, I will be whole and in the such a better place looking down, eating lots of cheesecake and not gaining an ounce.   The only thing that really scares me about "going home" is that I have unsaved friends and family, I want to see saved to ensure that I will see them again.  I know it is a personal choice for each person, and know that they are the ones who have to live with their own decisions, it would just be heart warming to know that I will be seeing them again in Heaven.

I spent the day with my very best friend/sister, Paula, today. She is truly the best medicine I could ever have.  I had a doctor appointment with the urologist who had said that I don't need to go back for a year.  I can just call to order my supplies to change my tubes and meds.  What a blessing that is. One doctor to mark off my list for a while. YEAH!!!! 

Paula and I went to the AMAZING Cheesecake factory (my first time) for lunch, and to visit my therapist/friends at the rehab center. Although I don't miss the place, but I miss the people.  I have some amazing friends there and love to see them.  We follow and keep in touch with each other on facebook, but there is nothing like seeing their beautiful faces in person. After leaving there we headed to Joann's one place that I don't get to unless she is with me. Really sis, you need to come up more often.  After all that it was time for her to leave, and I was so ready to lay down for a little while.  But it is always sad to see her go home. I love and miss you all the time sis.

OK now for my new treatment update:  I am seeing very little progress yet, but it could be that there is so much junk in my body that it will take a while.  The rash seems to get worse shortly after taking MMS. I did contact someone about it, and was told that that is a good thing, and not to worry about it.
One thing I am starting to notice, is that my eye sight isn't as blurred when I don't have my glasses on.  I will be keeping an eye on that as well.

I am working harder to eat healthy, not that I wasn't already, but just adding more fruits and veggies through juicing.  I really love the fresh orange and grapefruit juices, but I can't take them as much as I'd like as it interacts with the MMS.  basically it voids it all out.  I'm not giving up on it yet, as long as I see results (ridding of toxins) I will continue to use it, and keep praying for the results that I would like to see.  As always I have to keep an open mind and know that whatever the Lord has in store for me is what will happen. He has never let me down as of tonight and know he has not plans of it in the future, even when I feel like giving up on myself.

Prayer request: my little friend Brody is in China right now for the stem cell treatment. I am keeping in touch with his mom and learning so much more about this treatment.  Treatment and travel are expensive, but life is priceless.  Thank you Lord for all the people who were able to help Brody travel by donating their skymiles for them to travel, to those who donated toward his treatment, and for all those who are praying them through it all.

No comments: