Friday, December 31, 2010

day 2

I made it through day one slowly.  Working up to 3 drops of MMS every two hours. Every hour was so time consuming, it was like I was sitting and watching the clock.  I would rather take it a little slower than to be a slave to the clock.  I had to stop at the 3 drops as I started to get the diarrhea part.  YEAH!!!  but in reality it is a good thing, it means that my body is flushing out the toxins that this is killing off.  I will stay at 3 drops today and try to increase it tomorrow again. 

What have I noticed?  well, in the afternoon yesterday as I was taking the MMS, I got a very warm almost hot feeling that covered my chest area. I don't know what this means, but it happened 3 different times.  I also noticed that last night I got 6 hours of good sleep.  My legs didn't cramp up and I didn't wake up with an 'attack' like I have every night for the last couple of weeks.  For me this is huge. 

It made a big difference using the freshly made juice each time, I just keep my juicer set up and throw in an apple and a few grapes to make the juice.  No citrus fruit can be used as it neutralizes the effects of the MMS.  With the juice added it doesn't taste too bad, actually at this point you really can't taste the MMS unless for some reason you have it on the edge of the glass, which I did and I have to say that that taste is like the worst think I have put in my mouth.  knowing it won't hurt me I just chugged the juice quickly. 

Let see what happens today, will be staying at 3 drops all day.

No comments: