Thursday, December 23, 2010

Family photos

My amazing family: JoHannah, Chris, Ashley, Rita, Me,
Aidan and Hunter

MeMa with Aidan and Hunter, these boys are the apple
of my eye.

My kids and I


Mirror Mirror on the wall, look at my two
beautiful daughters.

I am so blessed to have such great kids. All who have gone down a path of their choice.  Chris and Jo married this year on June 12th.  Hunter was born Aug 19th 2010, 4 months old in these photos.  Aidan is 4 years old already. Goodness they grow up so fast. 
Ashley, still living in Chicago has been accepted into the Special Education Course of IL. only 20 people every two years are allowed into the program. She is doing great and really enjoys what she is doing.
Rita has graduated from cosmetology school and passed her board exams. At this time she is working at Par Excelance which is a higher end salon. She is amazing at doing hair. 
I am still going on with life as best as I can, even through my days are filled with struggles and pains.  I have had to start seeing the cardiologist because my heart is starting to be effected by this disease (or so the doctor thinks). We have done a scope of the heart (angioplasty) and there is not much blockage to warrant the pain and discomfort that I have.  The doctor was afraid that the disease had hit the heart (since it is a muscle). With this, we don't know for sure where things are going to go.  Whatever happens, I have the Lord in my life and will be held up either way I go. I know that if time is cut short, those left behind may feel the sadness of a loss.  But I will see them again one day, and what a day that will be.

Christ is my savior, what about you? do you have your name in the Lambs book of life?


No comments: