Thursday, December 30, 2010

MMS

I have started to try a natural way to treat/heal myself.  I have done alot of research on this and it can't hurt.  This MMS is not claimed to be a cure all, but had been medically proven to cure many diseases including all kinds of cancers, HIV/AIDS, any virus, bacteria, mold and yeast.  Even with all the research I am still a little leary about the claims of curing cancers and Aids.  I am not saying that it can't, but don't want to sit here and tell you that it will. 

For me, I am willing to give this a try to see what happens, what is the worse that can happen, it may not work? I got my first shipment yesterday and was excited about trying it.  As the directions stated, I mixed everything together and was read to get started. The biggest kicker with this is that you have to mix it with juice that does not have vitiamn C added as that kills the effectivness of it.  I didn't have anything yesterday except for the crystal lite drink mix I had to put in water bottles.  So I went ahead and tried it, I didn't get any big WHAM's except for the taste. You work yourself up by adding one drop at a time each hour until you start to feel nauses.  I know that doesn't sound like fun, but that means that the MMS is killing off toxins in the body and it is needing to get rid of them.  When this happens you are to step back and reduce by one drop and then try it again the next day by adding a drop.  It sounds like it could be complicated but it really isn't. 

Today, I am going to try to make my own apple juice and see if that makes a difference. Call me crazy, but I am trying.  I don't know if this will help with anything, but giving it a try will be the only way I will know.  I will be keeping a detailed journal of this little journey.  My prayer is that it will work for something, if nothing else to stop the scelerderma from spreading anymore, maybe take care of the infection problems, and stop the migraines.  Although I would like to see a complete healing, I am keeping my guards up.  Tonight I will let you know what happened today. 

No comments: