Monday, October 04, 2010

OSCI Certification, yeah, I did it!!!!!

Writing in the sand

Mom and I painting, working on our certification for One Stroke Level I  w/ Donna Dewberry

This was what we painted on day two,

our class consisted of 9 students and 3 instructors

Alma, Judy and Mom (Dorothy) on the back
Leah and I sitting on the front.

Harder for me to get the technique down, but I'm still working on it

Day 3 painting

Day 1 painting

day 1 painting

Now I know where all the butterflies come from, they must raise a bunch of them to have a big sale like this. 

Beach wheelchair, off Lake Michigan, Chicago is in the back ground if you look closely.

God's creatures sored over us while we fed them out lunch


 I was so glad to put my feet in the sand, checked off my bucket list, feet in the sand on the border of the USA

He is my Rock

day 2 painting

No comments: